incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From zhangjf <zhan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Please review trial load of Symphony dumpfile
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 02:30:53 GMT
Some 3rd party codes are not included in this repository, such as
ext_libraries, ext_sources, but they are required to build the code
base. And some extension modules are not included in Symphony code
base since they are not used in Symphony, such as binfilter, xpdf...
After the repository is loaded into right svn location, we will
complement the code base for buildable purpose by moving some stuffs
from AOO3.4. Please monitor the build guide in
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Symphony.

zhangjf