incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Nelson Marques <nmo.marq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache OpenOffice RPMS
Date Sat, 19 May 2012 17:04:52 GMT
Kay,

If it's welcomed, I don't mind trying to improve or even help setup a
YUM/Zypp RPM repository for AOO. I knosw probably it's going to be
required to use some uncool wizardry.

My procedures to install AOO are described here:
http://www.marques.so/2012/05/apache-openoffice-made-easy-with-yum/

So if it helps anyone to install, I'm happy :)

Either way, if you need help upstream to setup repos and improve the
RPM's, let me know, I'm up for it.

NM