incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Acevedo <vea1...@gmail.com>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Suggesting 2 new features for AOO 4.0.
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 00:42:38 GMT
Hi,

I was wondering where I can propose the following two features for Apache
OpenOffice 4.0. These are the two features that I have in mind.

   1. OpenGL 3D transitions in Impress - I think this is a long overdue
   feature in OOo and it certainly helps AOO to better compete with
   other proprietary office suites which already have them.
   2. Integrated Grammar Checker for Writer - This too as well is a long
   overdue feature in OOo. I read somewhere that LibreOffice now has a grammar
   checker integrated to it.

I hope that someone can point me in the right direction when it comes to
this proposal.

Many thanks and congrats to the AOO team with their 1 millionth download in
the first week of release!

--
Best,
Michael