incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Acevedo <vea1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Suggesting 2 new features for AOO 4.0.
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 03:38:28 GMT
Hi Shane,

Thanks for replying quickly. Right now this proposal is just two ideas that
I hope someone else can workout as I don't have any coding experience
(although if I had I would gladly contribute the code back to the project).

Now when you mean *"start sharing your details"*, do you want like how
these suggested features should work? Because when it comes to those I
don't know how to explain them better than their title.

Again, thanks for the reply!

--
Best,
Michael