incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PROB
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 16:38:35 GMT
On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 9:12 AM, Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie> wrote:

> On Tue, 8 May 2012 17:08:17 +0100
> Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie> wrote:
>

> ERROR!!
>
> The second line in my last posting should read
> sudo apt-get --purge remove openoffice-core
>
> --
> Rory O'Farrell <ofarrwrk@iol.ie>

I was considering revising the Installation instructions to recommend:

* checking for a symlink from OpenOffice to LibreOffice and removing it.

* If installation or startup problems occurs, completely de-installing OOo
3.3  (or older) if ti existed and removing it, then re-installing.

Should we make this revision ??? I

see:  http://download/common/instructions.html

MzK

 Helping you out."