incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DOWNLOAD] Improvements for the download webpages
Date Sat, 05 May 2012 16:07:53 GMT
On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 6:52 AM, Marcus (OOo) <marcus.mail@wtnet.de> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/**confluence/display/OOOUSERS/**
> Improvements+for+the+download+**webpages<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Improvements+for+the+download+webpages>
>
> I've created a new Wikipage to collect all the smaller and bigger things
> that needs to be done to improvement the webpages for downloading AOO. It's
> in general and not only for our first release.
>
> Feel free to add things that should be improved.
>
> Thanks

Well this is interesting and thanks for doing this. I was thinking of
starting something similar vis a vis retooling a LOT of this versus what
we've got. Little flowcharts have been churning in my head! :)  A great
start...and i hope we can pull in new volunteers to help with this.

> Marcus

MzK

 Helping you out."
                            -- "Ironic", Alanis Morissette