incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DOWNLOAD][DRAFT] "other.html" created automatically
Date Mon, 21 May 2012 22:49:45 GMT
On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 3:38 PM, Marcus (OOo) <marcus.mail@wtnet.de> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> http://ooo-site.staging.**apache.org/download/test/**other_print.html<http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/test/other_print.html>
>
> Today evening I've tried to create the table with download links
> automatically depending of some parameters. Looks already quite nice but
> needs some more simplification.
>
> I know that the SDK links do not work as the URL needs to contain a "3.4"
> instead "3.4.0".
>
> So, just have a look. :-)

This is very good! It would certainly save a LOT of time. Yes, and just
using JS!

Maybe if a blank line could be inserted between the actual file to download
-- exe, etc. -- and the checksums would be nice.

Other than that, I like it.

Maybe others will take a look soon.

> Marcus

MzK

"The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated."
                                 -- Mark Twain