incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <>
Subject how to get information out about non-Apache builds/packages
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 22:24:53 GMT
Do we want to do something to make folks aware of non-Apache packs for AOO
(3.4.0 and beyond).

I don't know how this has been done in the past, if at all.

Right now I know there is a download on, and Wolf has made a
Ubuntu build on ??? (I need to track this down)

Any ideas on this in terms of collection and placement?

 Helping you out."
                            -- "Ironic", Alanis Morissette