incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE] new DL test...needs review and comments, and probably correction
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 15:32:09 GMT
On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 3:38 AM, Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org> wrote:

> On 06/05/2012 Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>
>> It's much improved now, but it seems we still miss several files unless
>> the upload is still ongoing. ...
>>
>> Apache_OpenOffice_incubating_**3.4.0_Linux_x86-64_install-**deb_LG.tar.gz
>> Apache_OpenOffice_incubating_**3.4.0_Linux_x86-64_install-**rpm_LG.tar.gz
>> for virtually all values of LG (ar, cs, de and so on).
>>

> All files listed in
> http://www.openoffice.org/**download/test/checksums_new_**dl.html<http://www.openoffice.org/download/test/checksums_new_dl.html>
> are now available. So now there shouldn't be any missing files any longer.

OK, thanks for this...the "official" checksums file should now be living in

 http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/checksums/3.4.0_checksums.html.

 I need tomake sure this is the most recent version before moving on.

And, I do think this needed its own page...

..back in a bit after I deal with personal home related issues.

> Regards,
>  Andrea.

MzK

 Helping you out."