incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Ying Zhang <tldy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Propose to Implement the Loading of TOC and Improve TOC Fidelity with MS Word Binary Document
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 01:58:29 GMT
I see only the improvement for interoperability with MS Binary file format
been mentioned. But since the same problems exist for MS OOXML file format.
Could we consider both and find whether we could define same mechanism and
same scope to make it consistence with each other.
I would like to take the MS OOXML part.