incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Albino Biasutti Neto <biasut...@gmail.com>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Creation of a mailing list for brazilian volunteers
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 16:52:14 GMT
Hi.

2012/5/4 Roberto Salomon <roberto.salomon@gmail.com>

> That being said, however, I must agree with Louis. Despite the ease of
> engaging local communities, local lists also quickly led to communication
> problems between the local and the international groups putting them,
> sometimes, at opposite ends

Yes. The interaction with users who do not understand much English, and the
interaction with users who do not understand much English, and
communication of us Brazilians on the here AOO.

2012/5/4 Rob Weir <robweir@apache.org>

> On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 9:20 AM, Claudio Filho <filhocf@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi

See here for an example of how to propose a new list:

> http://markmail.org/message/wlbesmw3wfa2j67l
>
> 1) Propose it in a new thread, with a clear title

Ok.

> 2) Name of list

Brazilian users Mailing List:
ooo-geral-ptbr@incubator.apache.org,

> 3) Purpose of list, topics it will cover

QA, localization, announcements, generic discussions, and the project list
is for volunteers only (not for users) and it is used
to coordinate activities in brazilian, and others.

> 4) Who will moderate the list?   Should list 2 or 3 ok  Must include
> PPMC members.

Me. Can also Claudio moderate the list.

I'm not member PPMC, Claudio is the.

> 5) Wait 72 hours to see if there are any objections.

Ok.

Thanks Rob,
Albino