incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Albino Biasutti Neto <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Separation of Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 11:21:33 GMT

2012/5/10 imacat <>

>     I think the issue we discussed here is that, whether or not we want
> to be redirected to .
>  We need the input from the Brazil community to decide it.

The is redirected to, but this

I'm think and discurssing with some members of the brazilian community, a
portal for news, events, etc. and another (the primary) only important,
news, download, more information.

What do you say ?

The primary / *first*:

   You may check previous mails in this thread for more of the
> discussion and reason. ^_*'

Yes, I read the previous. I'm just explaining. :)