incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From RGB ES <rgb.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: After AOO 3.4?
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 00:20:59 GMT
2012/5/9 Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon.oo@gmail.com>:
> Paulo,
>
> I have already made a proposal to refresh the UX wiki and could use your help.
>
> Let's quickly inventory the pages, note the last update date, and categorize the content.
>
> I suspect we will want to harvest relevant content, archive outdated reference mayerial
and remove irrelevant. These could be the categories.

> Let's create a temporary working page in UX wiki to track this refresh.
>
> With interest growing in working on our next iteration, let's try and get the clean up
done as soon as possible so we can create new pages to capture our collective ideas for AOO.next.

> Regards,
> Kevin

I was thinking on a central wiki page were our "ideal users" are
defined by "tasks" more than by apps

- Technical writers (scholars, scientific researchers, journalists,
free lance writers...)
- Non technical writers (students doing their homework...)
- Small business (invoices, stock databases...)
- ...

with each item being a link to a subpage where we define

- ideal user profile (how he/she uses AOO)
- problems and possible solutions

What do you think? I'll try to put some ideas together later this week.

Regards
Ricardo