incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <lsuarezpo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL-NL LISTS]
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 21:04:08 GMT
Ariel,
Rob already pointed me to the wiki; thanks for more. See below.

On 4 May 2012 16:45, Ariel Constenla-Haile <arielch@apache.org> wrote:
>> My interest here is to foster communication, to encourage promulgation
>> and hands-on learning, to get ecosystems and participatory communities
>> going, not to drag people down in the mud of anxious policy. (Not that
>> anyone is doing that here, I hasten to add.)
>
> I'm not sure what you're talking about here. Proposing the mailing list
> is rather simple, no rocket-science, nor "anxious policy": do the
> proposal (examples have already been pointed), open a JIRA issue (in
> this case, re-open it).

actually, I'm not proposing anything other than what you itemized. The
issue is rather to underscore that legacy policy is not applied here,
that this is a new effort. As I was one of the creators of the N-L
system, I'm always concerned that the past does not shadow the present
and future. That's all.
Cheers,
Louis