incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Cassia <fcas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Resigning from PPMC
Date Thu, 17 May 2012 23:49:43 GMT
On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 3:00 AM, eric b <eric.bachard@free.fr> wrote:

> After what happened, please consider I'm resigning form PPMC.

The problem is that I don't know "what happened". Could you elaborate?.
Or better, take a few days off list, then join back and reconsider.

The only thread from you I saw recently was about the French language
sites, and let me tell you, that I side with your views, I just didn't feel
the need to jump in into the middle of a conversation, as I have little to
do (and no knowledge) of the French language so there was little I could
add.

Please stay with us...

FC