incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Cassia <>
Subject Re: Who is Page Maintainer Now?
Date Sun, 06 May 2012 18:21:13 GMT
On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 2:48 PM, drew jensen <>wrote:

> My opinion on that anyway, and to re-emphasize - I think we want
> distributors and an information page such as this and I'll work with
> others to get it back, but I really think by Tuesday the links should be
> e gone

How about replacing it with something like: "Do you distribute Apache Open
Office on CD? Let us know, so we can add you to this page". (mailto: link)

Then "Known distributors of" and the current,  "legacy" list

PS: I don't think it's needed to "create a cd image" distributors can
download and burn Apache OO themselves... why go the extra effort of
repackaging it as .ISO if distributors are already doing it and
cherry-picking which languages to include etc according to their location?
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto
- George Orwell