incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Cassia <fcas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hi I hava a question about how to use VBA language on the Linux
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 10:49:50 GMT
On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 5:26 AM, 史周波 <zhoubo.shi@cs2c.com.cn> wrote:

> I am researching how port the App for windows to Linux.
> I meet a question about how to use the VBA language in AOO on the Linux?

OpenOffice Basic is a programming language similar to Microsoft Visual
Basic for Applications (VBA) but based on StarOffice Basic.

http://www.openoffice.org/api/basic/man/tutorial/tutorial.pdf

FC
act
Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto
Revolucionario
- George Orwell