incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Claudio Filho <filh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Introducing myself
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 15:17:19 GMT
Hi

2012/5/8 Paulo de Souza Lima <paulo.s.lima@varekai.org>:
> I'm not a developer, but I have some expertise in wikis (Mediawiki,
> Moinmoin, Trac), translations (I am a former translator for BrOffice
> Magazine and I helped to create contents for pt-br LibreOffice website and
> wiki), localization (pootle), websites, blogs, and documentation (many
> chapters of LibreOffice pt-br documentation have my contribution), etc.

Paulo, i wish to organize the mediawiki like we did in LibO. As we
spoke (in pt-br), is easy to take the content from a place and put in
other, organizing it while does this work. But now, the challenge is
greater. I already did the support for translation, but need to
continue the work.

What you think?

Best,
Claudio