incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From chengjh <chen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: offset pages in open office writer
Date Mon, 07 May 2012 01:48:54 GMT
Hi George,

Nice to hear that you are using OO for your magazine...Could you please
provide some details about your different computers? such as the
OS,computer hardware and so on...and also,if you can send a sample to me if
not confidential,that would be better...thanks.

--

Thanks...

Best Regards!

Jian Hong Cheng