incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From chengjh <chen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: about souce code of write insert a picture ?
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 08:01:51 GMT
The implementation of inserting graphic in Writer is locating at sw
module...You can have a look at these classes...
1.SwGrfNode
2.SwFrmFmt
3.SwFlyFrmFmt
4.SwDoc & its *pFrmFmtTbl,*pSpzFrmFmtTbl
5.SwFlyAtCntFrm

Through breaking at their construct functions in the debug env, the
inserting implementation will be clear...

--

Thanks...

Best Regards!

Jim Cheng (程建宏)