incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From jianlizhao <jianlizh...@hotmail.com>
Subject how Get Bitmap file from SVG module?
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 14:29:04 GMT
Hi Armin:

I find  TexMaths extension is very like my needs. Described as follows:

TexMaths is an extension designed to provide LaTeX support into LibreOffice.
LaTeX equations can be inserted as images (SVG or PNG formats) and the LaTeX
code is saved into the image attribute for further editing.

My question as follows:
The new type picture can be inserted as images (PNG formats) and the
Original picture is saved into the image attribute for further used.
the image attribute can be saved with a file?

The difference between them is
LaTeX equations is small and short, The new type picture is large.
can  This method rigth?

The benefits of the treatment is:
do not have to program  a import filter,
without considering the compatibility of the file ,
Only insert a  picture into openoffice's write.

Look forward to your reply.
Best Regards!

 >Hi Armin:
>Receipt of your reply, I modified my needs.
>
>The original picture I do not need to display and modify,only to provide
data to the extension,used for data analysis and >processing. This process
does not need to show only need end result, the end result is saved to a TXT
file.

>All requirements are summarized as follows:
>1)On screen Display bmp or png file, the bmp or png converted from the
original pictures.

>2) In the save file include two files, one is the original file.
>In order to achieve compatibility.
>
>3)on screen when the user delete the BMP file,in the save file, the file
related to this BMP files do not save,that is also >deleted.

>4)In the extension, the original file for data analysis and processing, and
processing the results are saved to txt file.