incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From jianlizhao <jianlizh...@hotmail.com>
Subject 答复: 答复: about dmake question
Date Sat, 12 May 2012 03:20:18 GMT

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Pedro Giffuni [mailto:pfg@apache.org]
发送时间: 2012年5月12日 11:06
收件人: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org; jianlizhao
主题: R: 答复: about dmake question

Hello Jianlizhao,

--- Ven 11/5/12, jianlizhao <jianlizhao6@hotmail.com> ha scritto:

> Hi Pedro,
> I'm sorry, I did not describe my question clearly.
> Re-description as follows:
>
> When we entered the dmake,
> dmake is compiled which file .

It depends on the description in makefile.mk.
For example: writerfilter/source/filter/makefile.mk

(...)
.INCLUDE : settings.mk
.INCLUDE :  $(PRJ)$/inc$/writerfilter.mk

# --- Files -------------------------------------

SLOFILES=           $(SLO)$/WriterFilter.obj \
                    $(SLO)$/WriterFilterDetection.obj \
                    $(SLO)$/ImportFilter.obj \
                    $(SLO)$/RtfFilter.obj

.INCLUDE : target.mk

______

will compile WriterFilter.cxx to generate WriterFilter.obj

cheers,

Pedro.