incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From jianlizhao <jianlizh...@hotmail.com>
Subject Which program process scp2?
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 11:08:22 GMT

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: jianlizhao [mailto:jianlizhao6@hotmail.com]
发送时间: 2012年5月11日 17:35
收件人: 'ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org'
主题: 转发: Which program process scp2?

Hello my friend:

I have a question to ask.
Included in the new packaging process are different Perl programs, that
create the native installation sets based on the information stored in our
platform independent installation set description language ?scp“. Files,
directories, and many things more are described in the cvs module ?scp2“.
Based on these files, a platform and product specific setup script is
created, which is then used by the new packaging process to create the
native installation sets. The different processes are shown in the following
graphic:

                                  preprocessor
 scp file------------------------------------------->pre file

perl file formatting

                                       perl-Linker                |
setup script--------------------------------------- par file

perl-     |
Packer |
           |                    windows
           |---------------------------------------------Windows
Installation set
           |                    NoN-Windows
           |--------------------epm-------------------->RPM, Solaris
package,...

My question  Which program process scp2 files ? The resulting file  “setup
script”in there?

At the moment I can give only a partial answer because I am setting up a
new machine and do not have access to my development files.

Here is what I have found out so far:

Creation of .par files from .scp files is triggered by makefiles in
main/scp2/source. The rules can be found in
main/solenv/inc/pstrules.mk. A par file is first pre-processed by
cpp.lcc into a .pre file. The .pre files are then transformed into
the .par files by scpcomp.

-Andre

My question  is:
How the  .par files  Generate the  windows installation set?