incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Grignon <kevingrignon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Some of our contributors" page
Date Fri, 25 May 2012 02:29:48 GMT

On May 25, 2012, at 9:26 AM, Louis Suárez-Potts <luispo@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> On 2012-05-24, at 20:58 , Rob Weir wrote:
>
>> It would be great if we could keep this page up-to-date:
>>
>> http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/people.html
>>
>> New committers especially should add their info here.  It is good
>> "first commit" you can make.   You can do it via SVN or using the CMS
>> web interface:
>>
>> http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/developer-faqs.html#how_do_i_edit_the_websites
>
> Would it make sense to have a standardized reminder of things to do? I'm thinking using
Doodle or Taskforce (I think that requires money) or free reminder services (even OpenProjity).
The idea would be, say, to draft a checklist of things to do and then be nagged by mindless
electrons, all in a good cause.

> -louis

Agreed. A get up and running package would be helpful. This package could include task assignments.

Kevin