incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Fiona Causer <fiona.cau...@gmail.com>
Subject A Resource Inquiry Regarding Free Speech, Privacy and Technology
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 03:31:10 GMT
Hi There,

I am curious if you are the administrator for this site: openoffice.org/news/200307.html

I am a researcher / writer involved with a new project whose mission it is to provide accurate
and useful information for those interested in the practice of law, whether as a lawyer or
paralegal. I recently produced an article detailing the complex relationship between law and
technology and the legal implications on personal privacy and free speech. I would love to
share this resource with those who might find it useful and am curious of you are the correct
person to contact about such a request?

Thank you!

All my best,

Fiona Causer

The mode by which the inevitable is reached is effort - Justice Felix Frankfurter