incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From fabian <...@netempire.de>
Subject [EXT] Printing without empty pages
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 10:22:15 GMT
Hi,

I am facing the problem that a MailMerge adds empty pages to a document. I know to avoid those
pages the user can select to don't print empty pages in the printer settings.

I would like to automatically don't print those pages and tried to start the printer dialog
myself with:

     PropertyValue[] propertyValueArray = new PropertyValue[1];
            propertyValueArray[0] = new PropertyValue();
            propertyValueArray[0].Name = "PrintEmptyPages";
            propertyValueArray[0].Value = new Boolean(false);

            executeDispatch(xDispatchProvider, ".uno:Print", "", 0, propertyValueArray);

Unfortunatly this has no influence on the settings in the print dialog. I have also tried
to save and load the document with the property:

  	   property.Name = "IsSkipEmptyPages";
           property.Value = new Boolean(true);

but I guess this works only in case one exports a pdf.

Has anybody a solution in which the user does't have to care about empty pages himself?

best,
Fabian