incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From fabian <...@netempire.de>
Subject Re: Size of page headder
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 08:08:36 GMT
Right,

the attribute dynamicHeight is true. In which case is a header not dynamic? I tried to create
a template with a ott, but when I load this ott the header is still dynamic.  I like the idea
using the viewCursor but I only know how to create it by a textViewsupplier and not from my
text cursor.

thanks!

best,
Fabian

On May 22, 2012, at 6:19 PM, Fernand Vanrie wrote:

> fabian,
>
> Your headers have a "dynamic" height ?
>
> Maybe you can move the viewcursor init and calculate the height from its position on
start en end of the header ?
>> Hi Fernand,
>>
>> I programing in Java but I already did what you described below. The pagestyles contain
the the property "HeaderHeight" but as I wrote this always returns 0 independently of how
many lines I wrote in the header.
>> There is also the attribute "HeaderText" which gives me a XText of the Header content
but this won't help since it's only the text.

>> I haven't tried to iterate over the frames yet, this might work for me…
>>
>> best,
>> Fabian
>>

>> On May 21, 2012, at 4:08 PM, Fernand Vanrie wrote:
>>
>>> fabian ,
>>>
>>> You can find it in the "page styles"
>>>
>>> Find my code belmow to handle some "text" i placed in a textframe (named "MyFooterFrame"
)in the footer, you can do the same with the Header. Do a xray on the pagestyles to have additional
information about the Header.

>>> Hop it helps
>>>
>>> Fernand
>>>
>>> Sub FooterText
>>> ' On Local Error GoTo GeenFooterFrame
>>> If (Not GlobalScope.BasicLibraries.isLibraryLoaded("Tools")) Then
>>>           GlobalScope.BasicLibraries.LoadLibrary("Tools")
>>> End If
>>> oDocument = thisComponent
>>> oStyles = oDocument.getStyleFamilies.getByName("PageStyles")
>>> oFrames = oDocument.getTextFrames
>>> xray ostyles.getbyindex(0)
>>> oFooterframe = Oframes.getByName("MyFooterFrame")
>>>
>>> oFooterText = oFooterFrame.Text
>>> oFootertext.setstring("")
>>> oFooterCursor = oFooterText.createTextCursor()
>>> oFooterText.insertString(oFooterCursor, FileNameoutofPath(oDocument.Url , "/")
, true)
>>> exit sub
>>>
>>> GeenFooterFrame:
>>> beep
>>> msgbox( "Er is geen ""FooterFrame"" meer, copieer het frame uit een ander document
en ga verder" ,48)
>>> exit sub
>>>
>>> End Sub

HeaderHeight of the page properties only returns 0 and getting the XText of the header also
didn't get me nowhere so far.

for different reasons I can't simply use page as anchor. Therefore I need to know the height
and width of the page margins and the page header to position the image independently of those
dimensions.