incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Yan Ji <yanji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Propose testlink
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 05:09:29 GMT
TestLink[0] is an test management tool which is based on an open source project licensed under
GNU GPL. To adopt this tool, we need to find a home for it, a host web server, PHP, back-end
database, bug tracking system(we can use current bugzilla)

http://testlink.sourceforge.net/docs/testLink.php

Thanks & Best Regards, Yan Ji