incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Yan Ji <yanji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Propose testlink
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 03:07:02 GMT
With Drew Jensen's great help,  I upload my VM image to his server. If anyone has interesting,
pls get the Virtual BOX image from following URL:
http://lo-portal.us/aoo/qa/TestLink/TestLink.vbox
http://lo-portal.us/aoo/qa/TestLink/TestLink.vdi

To ASF infra team member who want to download it from FTP server, pls contact Drew, he will
help to create logon id for you.

Thanks & Best Regards, Yan Ji

On May 10, 2012, at 8:53 AM, Ji Yan wrote:

> Francisco,
>
>   Thanks a lot for your offer, i"m trying to upload a demo VM to public storage, so that
ASF infra will esmtimate it and decide if we can adopt the tool. I'll keep you all posted.