incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From eric b <eric.bach...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [WWW] AOOo french website
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 17:46:36 GMT

Le 11 mai 12 à 19:33, FR web forum a écrit :

>> Such link should not be on first line. The first page, is not the
>> place.
> Why? This is information for french people about OOo (now AOO) and
> its derivatives.
>
>> To avoid "one" people decide for all, the changes on the fr page
>> should be discussed before.
> These pages are discussed on french NL forum with volounters.

We created ooo-users-fr for Apache OpenOffice, in french. this is the
right place to discuss the site.

> You can join us if you want.

I wont : since OOo4Kids and OOoLight are banned fro the forum, I see
no reason to believe this place is neutral at all  :-)

> We have need help to refund pages like Products presentation.

Well, join the ooo-users-fr  list, and explain what happens.

Thanks,
Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə