incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Phipps <si...@webmink.com>
Subject Re: Troll warning
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 20:32:28 GMT

On 8 May 2012, at 21:18,  wrote:

> Just another warning to not feed the trolls. Now that AOOo 3.4
> has been announced, we are starting to see some really untoward
> behavior by some of the more vocal LO people.
>
> Just let them go... the world will see that it's those people
> who are fighting against cooperation between LO and AOOo and,
> hopefully, wiser and saner minds will prevail.

Do you have specifics, Jim? I've not seen any, just messages of congratulations[1]. If you
forward me links I'll make sure the TDF Membership Committee takes a look.

I'm sure you're already aware, but there's is a problem in the other direction[2] that I'm
sure you'll want to act on.

Cheers,

S.

[1] https://plus.google.com/u/0/101728170107556489506/posts/Er1bhNvC1jB and ripples