incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jingbai <>
Subject Re: manuals on OpenOffice
Date Mon, 14 May 2012 05:46:08 GMT
Hi Paulo:
Guess you have already Joined the ODFAuthor Mailing list.
I think the articles on MediaWiki are very helpful. Here is an example:
to demonstrate the needed features to write formulas and insert graphics.
insert graphics.
We also would like to contribute some articles like hints and tips for AOO on the mediawiki.

Hope this can help.
Betsy Bai

Sent from my iPhone