incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From <taotao....@cs2c.com.cn>
Subject Re: Introduce
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 07:55:58 GMT

 Ok,Yong lin,

 we (CS2C team) discussed with IBM team last month and
have done much prepare work. mainly in communication and coordination.
There is no progress in development in last month.
from now on , we began
to adapt Apache to start planning and will contribute after June.
 We are
interested in many area as follows:

 1. UOF format (We have a plan to
open the source code)

 2. Chinese localization. (We are willing to do the
translation and release version)

 3. we also have a plan to solve the
compatibility issues, may be in OOXML aspect.

 4. ...

 5. ...

On
13:45, Yong Lin Ma  写到:

Tao, Welcome. It was very impressive to meet
your team and hear what you are working on last month. You may talk more
here. I am sure not everyone here know about it. And would be glad to hear
that. On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 12:34 PM, Yue Helen wrote: > Wonderful...with
more developers in, we can do more in the next release. > > 2012/5/4
taotao.liu > >> Hello all, >> >> I am LiuTao, glad to meet you in AOO
here.
>> district. >> >> Our team will come soon and join you. Hopefully we can
do sth. >> >> regards, >> LiuTao >> >> 2012-05-04 >> >>
Standard Software Co., Ltd. LiuTao >> China Phone: (+86) 010-51659955-8106
mailto:taotao.liu@cs2c.com.cn >>