incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Troll warning
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 15:18:03 GMT

On May 9, 2012, at 11:03 AM, drew wrote:

> On Wed, 2012-05-09 at 10:49 -0400, Rob Weir wrote:
>> There are a small number of active, vocal and
>> negative people at LibreOffice who like to beat up on OpenOffice and
>> the work we do here.
>
> That cuts both ways.

That's true... In general though, I've found that if people
mention OpenOffice, that many LO-related people will immediately
jump in and turn the conversation towards LO (for example,
someone will post or tweet something about OpenOffice and
they will immediately reply "Hey, what about LibreOffice"),
but I don't see nearly that amount of the reverse behavior.

I guess partly that's to be expected...