incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From <>
Subject Re: Introduce
Date Fri, 04 May 2012 08:09:06 GMT

Hi Louis

 glad to meet you here.

 I just send a mail in the list
about what we will do in AOO.

 I want to say, many engineers in our
company are from RedFlag 2000 which is already bankruptcy.So the works that
have been done in by them are the past works of them.

with regard to the telephone and data Spammers love.I am not sure everyone
want to post them here.

On 今日 12:16, Louis
Suárez-Potts  写到:

Hello, Liu Tao! On 2012-05-03, at 22:56 , taotao.liu
wrote: > Hello all, > > I am LiuTao, glad to meet you in AOO here. > > I'm
from China Standard Software Co.,Ltd. located in Beijing Haidian district.
> > Our team will come soon and join you. Hopefully we can do sth. I'm
delighted to see you and your colleague here on this list willing to
contribute to Apache OpenOffice. I'm not sure everyone is familiar with
your company's past work but if you would care to inform the list, I'd
appreciate it. Please let me and the others here know how we can help you
and get you and your team going. This community is very friendly, very
supportive, and all that we do is transparent and accountable to the
community, according to our bylaws. best, Louis PS this, like most other
Apache lists, is public. Therefore I'd generally recommend against posting
your telephone number and other data Spammers love. > > regards, > LiuTao >
> 2012-05-04 > > > > China Standard Software Co., Ltd. LiuTao > China
Phone: (+86) 010-51659955-8106 > > > >