incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jingbai <jingbaibe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ask for review]: Contribute hints and tips for three editors
Date Mon, 28 May 2012 14:27:24 GMT
Thanks I think How-Tos is the best category for those tips. Will link from there.
And we'll change the name range page as suggested. Thanks!

Best regards,
Betsy

发自我的 iPhone

在 2012-5-28,下午9:23,Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@t-online.de> 写道:

> Hi Betsy,
>
> Jing Bai schrieb:
>> Here is a bunch of hints and tips to assist users when they work with AOO
>> editors . They are short articles with graphics. Could community members
>> review them and provide comments to us?
>> We put them on the MediaWiki, since it is pretty straight forward.
>
> I agree, that all end user help texts should only be in the MediaWiki.
>
> But I wonder, why do you not use the MediaWiki syntax.
>
> But we
>> have not yet link those articles in the main page category, could anyone
>> suggest which category is appropriate to add those tips in? Many thanks!
>
> The MediaWiki has already a large amount of documentation. Please see the listing under
category Documentation. I think your kind of articles best fit under category Documentation/How_Tos
and can be linked from http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos