incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <lui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache branded presentation template?
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 15:27:25 GMT
Hi,
On 2012-05-03, at 11:09 , Shane Curcuru wrote:

> We do not have an "official" Apache or project-related presentation template currently.
 Folks looking for potential content to use or mimic may be available on the ComDev project's
Speaker Resource page:

>  http://community.apache.org/speakers/index.html
>
> If folks do develop a PPMC suggested template, we could definitely put it up there as
well.

> - Shane
>
> On 2012-05-03 11:05 AM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> do we already have an Apache branded presentation template that can we
>> share? I think about a nice template (not overloaded) with Apache
>> OpenOfifce and Apache branding elements that can be used to talk about
>> AOO at any kind of events.
>>
>> Anybody interested in designing one?

I'm lousy at design, but I do think we *need* this, as I, for one, do give plenty of presentations
around the world and from time to time would find it beneficial to use a PPMC approved template.
(Normally, I speak on community strategy, and represent my consultancy, Age of Peers, so it's
not an urgent issue for me--but…)

Louis