incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Phipps <si...@webmink.com>
Subject Re: [ML] Please state that the mail was approved and that the author is not subscribed to the ML
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 22:07:04 GMT

On 8 May 2012, at 22:55, Marcus (OOo) wrote:

> When you as ML moderator approve a post to a mailing list, please can you also state
that the author is not subscribed to the ML and that everybody who wants to replay has to
CC'ing the author?

> This would be very helpful from the start of the first posting.

As a moderator, I am not aware of any way to do this; the moderator has no means to add a
comment to an approved posting. It is possible to tell from the message headers that a message
has been moderated, so perhaps you could add a rule/macro to your mail client to add the originator
as a cc on any reply when this header is present?

Cheers,

S.