incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Juergen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Regaining access to the Norwegian projects on Pootle?
Date Tue, 08 May 2012 20:46:51 GMT
On Tuesday, 8. May 2012 at 21:19, Olav Dahlum wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Before the original server was taken down I managed both the Norwegian
> Bokmål and Norwegian Nynorsk projects on
> http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/. However, I no longer have an
> account, meaning there's no way to gain access to continue the work at this
> point.
> The username was «olorin» at that point, and the credentials is still saved
> locally at my computer, so if it's possible to restore these on the server
> I'll be grateful.
>

> Regards,
>
> Olav Dahlum
Hi Olav,

welcome back at OpenOffice. The setup of the new pootle server took longer as expected and
we had to cover some lost knowledge. The old accounts are not longer working.
But we support all volunteers to join the translation efforts ...
Are you able to work with po files directly? If yes I can send you the po files via email
and you can work on it.
When you have finished the update you can send the po files back to me and I will integrate
them on pootle to reflect the current status and will integrate them as well as in the build
to include them in the next update release.
Everything else will come then automatically. If you are interested to help with translations
long term you should send an iCLA back to Apache to guarantee that the work you are doing
is your own. I will send you further details...
But again welcome back at OpenOffice and we appreciate your Interest and we are looking forward
to support you.

Juergen