incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Moving Category-B tarballs (was Re: [PROPOSAL] Starting the graduation process)
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 20:42:38 GMT
Thanks Andre!

On 05/30/12 04:34, Andre Fischer wrote:
> But the binary builds have to come from somewhere.  Unless we want to
> drop the features for which we need category-B libraries then making
> it harder to build them is IMHO not the right way to go.
>
> But maybe moving the offending libraries to another server would be a
> first step?  If you find a server and copy the files over then I am
> willing to adapt the scripts accordingly.

I took your offer and I placed them here so we can play with them:

http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/ooo-extras/downloads/list

(If any Apache committer wants access, like to add the mysql connector or
the old wordperfect/buildreporter libraries, let me know in private your
google-compatible address).

I moved placed the OFL fonts there but IMHO those can stay as
they are binaries. I think before removing the copyleft libraries
from the server we should discontinue the category B flag in
the buildbot (we can use it for releases of course).

Pedro.