incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Wiki, Forum Host Names
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 07:53:25 GMT
On 5/30/12 9:15 AM, Dave Fisher wrote:

> On May 29, 2012, at 11:54 PM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>
>> On 5/29/12 8:49 PM, Hagar Delest wrote:
>>> Le mar. 29 mai 2012 12:36:29 CEST, RGB ES<rgb.mldc@gmail.com>  a écrit
:

>>> +1.
>>> Redirection is mandatory.
>>> Proposal 3 is fine.
>>> 4 is not explicit enough.
>>>

>> well it is identical with my proposal several month ago, mean clear support from
me on this. The old urls were only used because of technical reasons... (CollabNet hosting,
domains, ...) The new proposed urls make everything much more intuitive.

>> +1
>
> I'm discussing two items with Infrastructure.
>
> (1) *.openoffice.org SSL certificate.

Dave, maybe you can also ask if we can get an official Apache
certificate (with access to some people providing the Windows builds) to
sign our Windows releases in the future. I will try to figure out the
details ...

I know from the past that it is not easy to share the certificate and
that it wasn't easy to sign the relevant bits in the the appropriate way...

Juergen