incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: AOO 341 Release Blocker Query in BugZilla
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 07:43:35 GMT
Hi Simon,

On 30.05.2012 08:20, Shenfeng Liu wrote:
> Oliver,
>    Lily's query in fact should be called "Open341ReleaseBlocker", not
> "All341Release Blocker".
>    So I just copied Lily's query and renamed it as "Open341ReleaseBlocker".
> And I shared it together with another query I created -
> "Resolved341ReleaseBlocker", which covered the defects you listed below.
>    Thanks!

Name "Open341ReleaseBlocker" is a good idea.

The defects listed below are fixed, but not for AOO 3.4.1.
If we decide to include the one or the other fix in AOO 3.4.1 it is needed to
merge the fix from "trunk" to the "branch for AOO 3.4.1".
Thus, there are some little things not resolved for these issues for AOO 3.4.1.
May be having these issues in a query called "Resolved341ReleaseBlocker" can be
misleading.

Best regards, Oliver.