incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: AOO 341 Release Blocker Query in BugZilla
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 12:06:01 GMT
Hi,

On 28.05.2012 08:02, Xia Zhao wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just created AOO 341 release blocker defect query in BugZilla, please
> take a view.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=runnamed&namedcmd=AllAOO341%20Defects
>
> You can go to "Preference" on your BugZilla home page and navigate to
> "Saved Search" tab and check "All341ReleaseBloker" query and check it.

Thanks for the query.

Unfortunately, the following issues are missing in this query:
> (2) Issues whose fix has been requested for AOO 3.4.1 and which are already fixed on
trunk:
> - 117990     EditEngine-internal clipboard format doesn't work on Mac
> - 118877     [From Symphony] Calc crashes when Redo refreshing data
> - 118879     [From Symphony] Presentation crashed if exit screen show
> - 119102     quickstarter opens window on each system startup
> - 119206     presenter console does not install on r1309668
> - 119327     Cannot select presentation display with multiple displays
> - 119332     "Find & Replace" matches wrong sequences on Solaris

It is possible to add these issue to a query. But once, we decide to grant the
3.4.1 release blocker flag to the one or the other the corresponding issue can
not be distinguished to 3.4.1 release blocker issues which are already fixed on
the branch for AOO 3.4.1 (e.g. issue 119292)

Best regards, Oliver.