incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Giffuni <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Starting the graduation process
Date Mon, 28 May 2012 20:48:45 GMT
On 05/28/12 15:42, Rob Weir wrote:

>> I won't spend any more energy on the issue but feel free to
>> do all the consultations you want, and don't take the second
>> alternative as a threat.
>>
> How should I take it then?

It's something that has to be sorted out, and in lack of a
specific response my suggestion to just move them
outside the SVN tree is pretty reasonable.

If the issue is not solved adequately then I would feel
little motivation in what I do in the PPMC, but that's
really my issue and not the end of the world for this
project. Thankfully this project is very mature and
doesn't depend on one person.

Pedro.