incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RELEASE][​AOO3.4.1] Status update - call for discussion
Date Fri, 25 May 2012 10:17:14 GMT
On 23/05/2012 Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
> I searched for issues which have release blocker flag 3.4.1 set or
> requested or a "blocker" severity in order to get an overview about our
> potential efforts for our planned AOO 3.4.1 release

Thank you for the research. My opinions below (taking for granted that
issues in group 1 and the three blockers you propose for 2 will of
course be addressed, and seeing 3.4.1 as an occasion to fix regressions
and adding languages but no other features):

> from group (2):
> - 117990 EditEngine-internal clipboard format doesn't work on Mac
> +1 from orw
> - 118877 [From Symphony] Calc crashes when Redo refreshing data
> +1 from orw
> - 118879 [From Symphony] Presentation crashed if exit screen show
> +1 from orw
> - 119332 "Find & Replace" matches wrong sequences on Solaris
> +1 from orw

And I agree on these.

> from group (3):
> - 119145 wrong linefeed of verticaly rotated text in Writer's tables

Can wait.

> - 119161 Regression: Writer set table border's line style like "none"
> during import from .docx

+1 This one is a regression, so +1 for me to fix this. Of course, I
don't know how complex it is.

> - 119189 Print Selection crash Writer when is chosen again

+1 Repeatable crash -> should be fixed. Again, don't know if trivial or
complex.

> - 119272 user directory file size grows to 160mb due to bundled extensions

Can wait, we have already changed enough things in user directory.

> - 119334 Hungarian (hu) translation for 3.4.1
> +1 from orw
+1 obviously

> - 119350 CoinMP (and any other EPL modules) should be in NOTICE file of
> binaries
> +1 from orw
+1 obviously

> from group (4):
> - 119337 xlsx import with chart is not displayed

+1 since it is a regression (pending feasibility check of course)

Regards,
   Andrea.