incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building AAO from source...
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 15:33:51 GMT
Nelson--

I don't know if I can help much with this, but the most recent install
guide is at:

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO

and I do recall at first this very solenv was causing issues though I
don't recall what the solution was.

Buildbot info is at:

http://ci.apache.org/buildslaves/bb-vm2_ubuntu_32bit

I think Andre Fisher did a lot of work on this and the Linux guide
linked on this page...if you need more help.

On 05/20/2012 10:11 AM, Nelson Marques wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've setup a small environment to test some building of AAO, but I'm
> somehow stuck and I'm not really sure why I'm having a weird behavior.
>
> I'm not really sure what is causing this, but the path translation is
> all twisted, ex:
> /home/nmarques/aoo/aoo-3.4.0/main/solenv/unxlngxpro/incnc/mywlrld.mk
>
> I assume this would be something like:
> /home/nmarques/aoo/aoo-3.4.0/main/solenv/unxlngxpro/inc/myworld.mk
>
> Which means something is very wrong... full output bellow... My
> configure options are:
>
> ./configure --prefix=/opt/my-aoo  \
>              --with-system-libs    \
>              --with-mingwin=/usr/bin/i686-pc-mingw32-c++  \
>              --with-vendor="SOME-TEST"                     \
>              --enable-gstreamer                          \
>              --enable-cairo                              \
>              --enable-opengl                             \
>              --enable-dbus                               \
>              --enable-category-b                         \
>              --enable-bundled-dictionaries
>

> [nmarques@odin instsetoo_native]# build --all
> build -- version: 275224
>

> =============
> Building module solenv
> =============
>
> Entering /home/nmarques/aoo/aoo-3.4.0/main/solenv
>
> dmake:  /home/nmarques/aoo/aoo-3.4.0/main/solenv/inc/settings.mk:
> line 618:  Error: -- Include file
> /home/nmarques/aoo/aoo-3.4.0/main/solenv/unxlngxpro/incnc/mywlrld.mk,
> not found
> ---* SETTINGS.MK *---
>
> 1 module(s):
> 	solenv
> need(s) to be rebuilt
>
> Reason(s):
>
> ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
> /home/nmarques/aoo/aoo-3.4.0/main/solenv
>
> When you have fixed the errors in that module you can resume the build
> by running:
>
> 	build --all:solenv

MzK

"The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated."
                               -- Mark Twain