incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Fernand Vanrie <...@pmgroup.be>
Subject Re: Size of page headder
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 13:22:22 GMT
  fabian ,

the missing millimeters comes from the "style"  and the "fond". I
suppose the coordinates off the vieuwcursor are calculated from the
"baseline" , Styles can have TOP, BOTTOM , LEFT and RIGHT margins.......
>> Right,
>>
>> the attribute dynamicHeight is true. In which case is a header not dynamic? I tried
to create a template with a ott, but when I load this ott the header is still dynamic.  I
like the idea using the viewCursor but I only know how to create it by a textViewsupplier
and not from my text cursor.

>> thanks!
>>
>> best,
>> Fabian
> I was able to get the Point coordinates of the End of my header textRange with the XtextViewCursor…
This brings me close now to the right position. But still some millimeters are missing in
my calculation, I guess some distance between the end of the textRange and the end of the
header.