incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: how Get Bitmap file from SVG module?
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 12:03:48 GMT
Hi jianlizhao,

it is still not clear to me, what you want to do:

Do you want to write macros or extensions and need help to use the API?

or

Do you want to work on the core itself. If it is this, what do you want
to do? What feature do you want to implement or what bug do you want to fix?

jianlizhao schrieb:
> Hi Armin:
> I ask you some question as below:
> In  module svg, have two Interfaces, one is  XSVGPrinter, the other is
> XSVGWriter.
>
> 1) Can I use these interfaces, output Bitmap file?

If you will use the API the interface XGraphicRasterizer seems to be the
correct one.

> 2) under the module svg, in the file of svgimagenode.cxx,
>
> void extractFromGraphic (
>              const Graphic&  rGraphic
>              drawinglayer :: primitive2d :: Primitive2DSequence&  rEmbedded,
>              basegfx :: B2DRange&  rViewBox,
>              BitmapEx&  rBitmapEx)
>
> is the  parameters rBitmapEx get Bitmap file?

As far as I understand it, you have to use methode getDecomposition from
XSvgParser and then method rasterize from XPrimitve2DRenderer. But Armin
can surely tell it, he had implemented it ;)

Kind regards
Regina