incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Request for Apache License for CWSs
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 11:54:31 GMT
Hi,

There are a lot of CWSs in http://hg.services.openoffice.org/. The files
are still under LGPL3. Some of these CWSs are relevant for LO and for
AOO. It it possible to get these CWSs under APL2.0?

Which CWSs LibreOffice needs, I would have to ask. I know for example
their are interested in CWS gnumake4.

For AOO itself the CWS calcishmakkica is important. It contains the
COUNTIFS-function and others, that had been announced for AOO3.4 but
were not integrated and the release notes has to be corrected. That CWS
is ready but is was not integrated into OOo because of feature freeze.

Kind regards
Regina