incubator-ooo-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: [Comment] Apache software is always free
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 13:05:04 GMT
Some of this is also covered explicitly in readme.txt/readme.html in the
root of an installed build, which is great.  Although it seems the text
there could use a few updates for Apache branding and the like. 8-)

----
Separately, it would be good sometime to think through which kinds of
links - especially those within actual releases - point to oo.o URLs
versus a.o URLs.  While we certainly want to keep oo.o as a key end-user
facing resource, we should ensure we have sufficient links and
references to the official a.o website to make it clear where the
software comes from.

Obviously this should wait until after graduation, when the official
homepage of the project is at (presumably) ooo.apache.org!

- Shane